Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome all prognosticators!

This is my first post and I would like to tell you a little about myself and what I want this blog to show.

First: I am an avid sports fan with my teams being the Mets, Knicks, Jets, and Arsenal FC. So therefore, I will rarely post pics about them because of my bias and if I do please take it with a grain of salt.

Second: I am in no way encouraging people to get into sports betting, this can be something fun but also very dangerous if you do not what you are doing. So if you look at my picks and you don't understand why one team has numbers such as (+7.5 or -7.5) or (-300 or +250) next to it, please do not read further.

Third: My picks will be based on the lines provided on Covers.com. Obviously lines might change but if you are betting you know you're playing whatever the line is at the time so adjust accordingly.

Finally: My main picks will be on Football(NFL) and Soccer(EPL, La Liga, SERIE A) in the fall. I will have NBA and some College basketball later in the year. I may even throw in some baseball before then but its too much of a crapshoot for me. I will give periodic pics except during football season where I will try to get everything in on a Friday followed by a review on Monday.

I hope to hear feedback on any of my picks because this is all done in fun, not to be taken too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment